Where: East Nashville Beer Works
When: Tues., Oct. 18 6-8pm
Join Austin Durant, founder and Chief Fermentation Officer of Fermenters Club, as he takes you into the wild and wide world of fermentation!
In this workshop, you will
– Learn all about food fermentation and how easy and safe it is
– Taste a variety of fermented veggies such as sauerkraut and kimchi
– Take a tour of the East Nashville Beer Works facility
– Make a jar of fermented veggies to take home and ferment
– Enjoy 3 5oz tasters of delicous EBNW beer!
Stick around afterwards to enjoy the amazing digs and tasty fare from the EBNW!
Cost: $25 (includes take-home jar and tasters)