Food Fermentation is the newest old-school tradition that\’s making a huge comeback. It\’s healthy, delicious, easy, and fun!
- LEARN: We\’ll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about the history and benefits of fermenting foods
- DEMO: We\’ll show you how easy it is to start making fermented foods yourself at home! We\’ll demo some simple seasonal fermented recipes which are loaded with healthy \”probiotic\” bacteria.
- SAMPLES: We\’ll have some fermented goodies such as kimchi, sauerkraut and kombucha to taste
- DO IT YOURSELF: Stick around to actually make your very own batch of fermented food to take home (additional cost)
- SWAG: We will have swag for sale, such as fermenting kits and Fermenters Club T-shirts
Some examples of fermented foods are:
- kombucha (fermented tea)
Be a part of the first Fermenters Club workshop offered in the Tampa Bay area!
Cost: $20 workshop fee
Fermenters Club kits available for $15
PLEASE RSVP to Elizabeth Murray, Event Coordinator:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-887-4066.